Growing retriever puppies need lots of help developing their natural defences and a nutrient-rich diet like this contains all the complex antioxidants it needs. It is also loaded with nutrients to support the skin and coat to keep it shiny and healthy.
- Dry food for dog
- Suitable for golden retriever puppies from 8 weeks to 15 months
- Special kibble for retrievers
- Supports digestive system
- Healthy skin and coat management
- Protein content - 29%
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never feed above recommended quantities unless prescribed by a vet
Large breed puppies need to develop strong hind legs and develop their overall muscle tone. It's important for them to get plenty of exercises so you need to provide them with ample space to run about and play.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age.