This diet is adapted to suit the sensitive digestive system of your shepherd and takes into account the moderate energy needs of your puppy as it has a longer growth period than smaller breed puppies. It also has an adapted calcium and phosphorus content that helps to maintain bone and joint health and maintain your pet's ideal weight.
- Dry food for puppies
- Suitable for German Shepherd puppies up to 15 months
- Supports digestive health and promotes the balance of intestinal flora
- Adapted kibble shape, size, and texture
- Protein content - 30%
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never feed above recommended quantities unless prescribed by a vet
German Shepherds have a tendency to develop very weak hind legs if proper exercise is not given to them on a daily basis. If not checked early on, this will affect their mobility as they grow older.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment, and age.